Thursday, July 7, 2011

Best Show Ever

During the fall I watch a lot of TV-more than I should.  
When summer rolls around I feel like there is nothing on. 
Thank the Lord for creating Bravo!  
Seriously they are my saving grace when it I can't find anything to watch.  
This year they debuted a new show called 

Million Dollar Decorators!

If you haven't watched it and enjoy decorating please check it out.  You will fall in love!  Here are some of the amazing work these fabulous designers!  
Enjoy the picture overload:)

The amazing designers!


I want this to be my office!

 
I would die for those floors!


Love the maps!

Tavern really is beautiful!  It is like a different world when you sit in there.


 


Pure Perfection!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!