Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bar Method

I don't have anything too exciting to report on today.  Nothing life changing happened over night.  {Sarcasm}

I did go to Bar Method class last night and fell in love.  This was my second class {I took an introductory class in February}.  I was the newest attendee in my class and you could tell.  The teacher was correcting me at every move, but I didn't care.  If I am there I want to do it correctly so call me out anytime.  Some of the other women were pros.  It was exciting to see where I could be in a month.  When I woke up this morning I felt like a million bucks!  My whole body is sore and I love it!  

This little move above is pure torture in the best way possible!
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still need to try it!! :) Sounds like it's the perfect workout...

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!