Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I am Loving


I'm loving that my parents are in town for a week!  We have lots of fun things planned over the next 5 days.  On the agenda for tonight, dinner at Baja Cantina {our favorite Mexican place} and then watching the sunset on the Venice Canals.

I'm loving that it is my birthday week!  My in-laws sent me a package this weekend and I am chomping at the bit about what is inside.  They always go above and beyond!

I'm loving cold showers!  Yep, you heard right.  In our apartment we don't have AC.  Our landlord claims it is because we get the ocean breezes.  Nope, we don't so the only way to deal is with a cold shower.

I'm loving MG!  He did such an awesome job planning the 4th of July party this past weekend.  Everyone had such a great time and we made lots of new friends.  So lucky for our friends out here.  I love that we are all from the south living in LA.   

I'm loving our trip to Cabo is 7 weeks away.  Can. Not. Wait.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!