Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I am Loving: Birthday Edition

My family and friends were so generous for my birthday this year.  I am so blessed and spoiled to have them in my life.  


MG was such a great husband and got me two items on my list.  
Close this window
I can't wait to put this guy up in our entry way.  Love her!  Now I just have to think of a name for him...

Danielle Earring in Turquoise
I have been obsessed with these earrings for about a year now.  I guess someone was listening every time I would ooo and ahh over them.  Thanks Babe:)

The in-laws bought me a KINDLE!  One of my new year resolutions this year was to start reading more.  Until now it hasn't exactly happened.  Since getting this last week the only thing I have wanted to do is read.  Right now I am reading The Help and am taking future suggestions:)

I have a small obsession with Mexican tile and pottery.  I am my mothers daughter and  married a 1/2 Spanish man ;)  In Old Town, San Diego they have it everywhere.  It kind of reminded me of Mexico.  My parents bought be some items for our house which I can't wait to share with you once they are hung and the plants are potted.  

 
My two besties know me so well, they got me J.Crew gift cards just in time for me to pick out something awesome for my Cabo trip!  Gift cards are the best. It is like shopping with free money:)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!