Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I am Loving

 Happy Hump Day Ya'll!  I am thrilled we are half way through the week and what a crazy week it has been.


I'm LOVING today is SEC Media Day!  I have been following updates via Twitter about my Gators.  I am pretty excited for what Muschamp has in store this season.  Hopefully we will be able to follow through. Go Gators!!
Go Gators

I'm LOVING my car.  MG and I have been talking quite a bit about him getting a Jeep Cherokee.  He used to have one, but it was in a car accident and completely totaled.  {The car was parked in a parking lot, a woman lost control of her car and it flew on top of his.  Craziness I know!}  He never got over that car.  So now we are debating on which one of our cars to sell.  I vote his:)

I'm LOVING the email from an old friend this morning.  Her and her hubby, MG's best friend from HS, are thinking about coming out here this fall.  I am keeping my fingers that it all works out.  I can't wait to show them around.
you've got mail
I'm LOVING bathing suits.  I am so strange.  I love bathing suits, but am not the biggest fan on how I look in them.  I am headed out this weekend to see if I can find any I like for Cabo!
cute suits

I'm LOVING having something to look forward to.  It makes the work days so much more enjoyable:)

What are you loving today?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm LOVING that I made your blog post today :) So anxious for Jim to find out if he can get off!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!