Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy and Getting Healthy

Happy Monday Folks, if there is such a thing.  

Is it bad that I wanted one more day to just do nothing?  This week is going to be intense at work so I am going to try to make the best of it.  We leave for Cabo in about a month and I couldn’t be more excited.  It seems like almost everyday I go on trip advisor to look at the reviews of our hotel.  It is going to be awesome and just what we need.  We haven’t been on a big vacation like this since our honeymoon almost 3 years ago!

Tonight I am starting the Bar Method!  I am nervous, but excited at the same time.  I bought an unlimited 30-day package.  My plan is to alternate between BM and running 5 to 6 days per week.  Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I have to have a plan.  MG is becoming a gym rat, which I never thought I would see the day!  He is working out, eating healthy, drinking lots of water.  I couldn’t be more proud of him.  Last night at the gym I shaved a minute off my mile.  I was pretty stoked and finished the rest of my run with a smile on my face.  I am determined now more than I have ever been before to be healthy and stay healthy.  Yes, I will indulge every now and again {wine is my favorite beverage after all}, but working out makes me feel so good.  I feel like it is completely counterproductive to not eat healthy too.  I am so excited to see my body change for the better.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!