Friday, July 1, 2011

Almost there...


Happy July Folks!  

First of all I can't believe it is JULY already!  Seriously, where does the time go?  The weather in Santa Monica this weekend is going to be perfect beach weather, 78 degrees!  I guess Mother Nature is going to be nice to us this year because last year we didn't ever have a summer.  It was June Gloom through September.  No bueno!

So here I am, 7.5 hours away from a much needed 3 day weekend.  I have so much energy I might bust here at my desk.  We have lots and lots to do this weekend.  My parents come in town next week, so I need to make sure my apartment is clean.  Sunday we are heading to the beach for volleyball.  Monday is our friends 4th of July party.  He has an awesome house off the Venice Canals.  Can't wait! 

What are your weekend plans?!  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!