Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I am Loving: Baby Addition

I am loving that I can finally share some exciting news with you!  Our LA besties, C & D are expecting their first child on December 27.  This is the life changing news I saw writing about here and here .  I am over the moon happy for them and think they will make one cute looking baby! 

The happy couple before making the announcement to our LA family.

When they told us 8 weeks ago, I was a little bit shocked to say the least-which I feel bad about.  I was afraid the dynamic with our friendship would change.  It has, but I understand it.  Life changes. People change.  It doesn’t mean I don’t care about them or don’t want to spend time with them because I do.  They are two of the most important people to me.  

 
I LOVE this picture!  C telling me she is starting to show!!!

{I am not knocking anyone’s choice to have a baby.  If anything this has put my life into perspective about the decisions MG and I have made.  I will be forever grateful.  We are thrilled to be apart of this child’s life and can’t wait to spoil him or her rotten.  I can’t wait to be Auntie B!}

post signature

2 comments:

justagirlLaura said...

I knew it! =) That is such great news; I can only imagine how beautiful that baby is going to be!

justagirlLaura said...

Oh, and also, I'm thinking I would react the same way if my bestie told me she was pregnant right now. I mean, who else am I supposed to drink with, right?!

Don't feel badly, I'm sure you'll be (are being) super supportive and excited.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!