Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top Two Tuesday...Things You've Learned About Friendship


Top 2 things you've learned about friendship

1. Friends are family you pick.  My LA family consists of about 12 of us.  We spend birthdays, holidays and random nights together drinking, playing the Wii or Sunday's at the beach.  We always say we don't know what we would do without one another!


2. In life you don't need a lot of friends, just really amazing ones!  In HS I was always envious of the popular girls for many reasons, but one was they always had a lot of friends.  Over time I have come to realize that it is okay to have a handful of friends that you truly love.  For me it is my sisters, Allie, Corey, Melissa and my parents.  Knowing that they support me in everything I do means the world to me.





On a side note, is there ever a time of the month where you drop EVERYTHING?  Well I do.  My friends say it is because I am ovulating?  Not sure if this is true or not, but today I am having one of those days.  For example, I dropped my iphone and shattered the screen first thing this morning.  I am so mad at myself for doing this you have no idea!  Apple wants to charge me $199.  I can send it in to a repair shop online and they will do it for $69.  I tried to see if MAG could fix it, but he said no way.  So it looks like I am going with option B and wasting spending $69 on an accident.  

I started week 4 of C25K.  I was really nervous to start this week.  Running for 5 minutes straight intimidated me like crazy, but I did it!  Looking forward to hitting the treadmill tomorrow and running my iphone sorrows away!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!