Monday, February 28, 2011

Post Oscar Thoughts

Okay, I am just going to say it...this year's Oscars were a drag.  Did anyone else feel like there weren't very many superstars there or was it just me?  Not that I am dogging anyone who was there at all.  To me this event is like the ultimate stage so I just thought more people would come out that's all.

My best dressed of the night goes to Mila Kunis.  


I was extremely disappointed in Anne Hathaway's dress selections.  In my book RZ failed and it makes me sad to say this because I think she is great.  You can check them out here.  What did you think?!

anne hathaway oscar de la renta oscars 2011
The only one I would wear.

James & Anne didn't do a very good job hosting.  They were kind of boring.  James looked high most of the time.  I would grade this years Oscars with a C+.  The stage looked great, Kings Speech was amazing, the F-bomb was dropped and Wally Pfitzer won for Best Cinematographer.  


post signature

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Anne was absolutely stunning!! James, I could've done without. And yes, Mila Kunis' dress was gorgeous! LOVE! The music was my favorite part. :)

Jax said...

I agree about Mila! :) I didnt think they were the best hosts either, but I did laugh a couple times... I dunno. It wasn't the best. And aren't there usually more performances? Not a lot..but at least a couple? Maybe I'm imagining that..

Kelli said...

I absolutely agree. I hadn't watched the Oscars in a few years (I usually check the dress slideshows online the next day) so the fact when I finally tuned in- this is what I was in for? Big bummer.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!