Monday, January 31, 2011

Case of the Mondays

I have had a case of the Monday's bad today.  Not sure why?  Maybe it is because I had such a nice weekend.

Friday I left work early so I could head out to The B@r Method class in West LA.  This was my first class.  I have been dying to go for months, but just never got around to it. For whatever reason I decided that today was going to be the day.  It was awesome; such an amazing workout!  I can see why it is so popular.  In a couple months I am going to join {They offer a deal to all new members: 30 days for $100}.  I am on a running kick right now and want to continue focusing on that for the time being.  Once bathing suit season approaches I am going to join so I can tone up more.  As of now this is my plan.

After class, MAG and I headed out to Miso Sushi in Westwood. {Sidenote: When we lived in Burbank we found the best sushi restaurant ever called Niko Niko.  We would walk there every Friday night for dinner. Since we moved to Santa Monica we have been looking for a new Niko Niko but nothing has come close.} MAG picked this place out after reading amazing reviews on Yelp.  Miso Sushi was yummy, but no NN:(  We decided that from now on we are going to trek it to West Hollywood and go to the NN there.  The menus aren't exactly the same, but it is super yummy and we can find new favorites!

photo.JPG

Saturday was a fun pampering day for me {or so I thought}.  Weeks ago I bought a Groupon for discounted waxing services.  I made my appointment for my eyebrows, upper lip {gross I know, but I do have some fuzzy that needs to be taken care of every once in a while} & a Brazilian bikini wax {my first time}. I will NEVER get this done again {the bikini wax}. It was the most painful experience ever.  My LA BF, C, works for a dermatologist and does laser hair removal.  From now on I will be going to see her-I don't care the price!  After my wonderful experience I picked up MAG and we headed to The Massage Place for massages.  They were amazing.  I am so glad we treated ourselves to them since we rarely do anything like this.  That night we went out with some friends to Barney's Beanery for dinner.  It was fun, but I am kind of over it.  We go there a lot.  MAG and I are on a mission to find amazing, price friendly restaurants in LA.  They have to be out there somewhere!

Sunday MAG was hungover so we spent the day on the couch.  I was a little irritated because he told me he was going to start running with me yesterday.  We ended up not going so I made him watch all the Oprah goes to Australia episodes:)

I need to get better at taking pictures on the weekends!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!