Thursday, February 3, 2011

Resolutions Recap

I know we are a few days into February already.  I can't believe how fast this year is FLYING by.  I wanted to do a recap of my New Year resolutions to keep me accountable:)  Let's do it...


1. Plan and stick to a weekly menu that MAG and I put together.  We spend way too much time and money at the grocery store.  This will help us eat healthier, save money & time.  This is going okay.  Could be doing a better job.  Both of us are learning to cook so this is an experiment in itself.
2. Pay down credit card debt.  We did a pretty good job with this towards the end of last year, but now it is time to really focus.  My goal is to pay it down so I can get a new car.  Even though we can afford a car payment I feel like the money should be going towards debt, not something that I want.  We are moving full steam ahead!  I think this will take some getting used to, but the reward will be SO worth it.  
3. Continue to run and lift more weights.   Definitely running more which I am enjoying {never thought those words would come out of my mouth!}  Lifting weights? Not so much.  Hopefully will be getting into a routine this month.
4. Build more friendships.  LA is really hard to make friends.  I have some girls that I love working with and I want to build better relationships with them. A+ so far.  A few weeks ago I went out with my work girlfriends for drinks.  We had a fabulous time and are planning our next outing for later this month.
5. Watch less TV and read more!  I am not a reader at all, well I read blogs, does that count?  I would like to read 12 books this year.  I am starting with Love The One Your With by Emily Giffin. FAIL big time!  I have read about 15 pages of Love the One Your With.  A couple days ago MAG asked me if I wanted a Kindle.  I looked at him and chuckled, "Because I read so much, right?"  





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!