Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Top Two Tuesday...


Top 2 Things you've learned from your parents or grandparents

1. Communication is Key!  My parents always had an open and honest relationship with us growing up.  Because of this I am this way.  I would see my parents work out issues they had that weren't intended for teenagers, but by them doing this I was able to realize how important it is to communicate with your partner.  I think MAG and I have a great relationship because of this.  He always knows where I stand and vice versa.

2. Follow your dreams!  Ever since I was little I grew up hearing about how my parents left Arizona after they got married to start a new life somewhere different-that was their dream.  Little did I know growing up the same thing would happen to me.  My parents are two of the most supportive people I know.  I think this is why I am so optimistic on life because at a young age they instilled in me with thoughts that anything is possible.  Here I am living in Santa Monica with my hubby & best friend spending weekends at the beach.  I guess I dreamed pretty big!




post signature

1 comment:

Caroline said...

These are great lessons! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!