Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Weekend



I thought this was so cute that I just had to join!  What a perfect way to head into Valentine's Day Weekend:) Head over to Teaching in Heels and Kelly's Avenue to join in.



1. What is your favorite romantic comedy?  


2. What are your favorite flowers?
These were my bridesmaids flowers from my wedding.  I was obsessed with the colors and flowers.

3. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat to eat?
Hands down Dove Chocolate!

4. Describe your best Valentine's Day.
I am not quite sure what my best V-day was.  I am really looking forward to spend this day with MAG.  We are in a really great spot right now.  I am so lucky to have him in my life.  We are making surf n' turf and sharing a bottle of wine & cheesecake.  

5. What has been the most romantic night of your life?
 The night we got engaged.  It was such a whirlwind experience. MAG did such a great job planning everything and it was a total surprise.  It was the most romantic because he proposed to me with the same diamond his dad used for his mom 24 years before and it was the night of my parents 29th wedding anniversary. He made me feel like a million bucks!

6. What's your go to date night outfit?
Boot cut jeans, T-Strap Heels, a cute top/sweater for fall/winter
A fun dress for spring/summer

7. Where is your favorite place to go on a date?
The Getty or our favorite sushi place, Niko Niko

8. Store bought Valentine's or homemade?
Homemade

9. What is your favorite love song?
At Last by Etta James.  This was my grandparents song.  They had such a cute love story so every time I hear it I think of them.  I also love Ain't No Mountain High Enough and The Way You Look Tonight {which is what we danced to at our wedding}.

10. If you had to pick a date for Valentine's who would it be?
I am going to assume this would be if I wasn't with my husband, so I will say Ryan Gosling:)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!