Monday, November 12, 2012

TVoholic

The past few weeks I have been MIA because I have been super, super sick.  The first seven days I had a cold, got over it and less than two days later I was sick again with an even worse cold, cough and sore throat.  It was miserable.  During my 14 day sickness {3 work from home days} my TV and I became best friends.
My saving grace was Dawson's Creek.  Got to love Netflix instant.  In one day I watched 13 episodes, ate Lucky Charms and showered three times because it was the only way to stop my non-stop coughing.  When the Creek first came on the WB I was not allowed to watch it.  I was a freshman in HS and my parents thought it was too mature.  I am making up for lost time now I guess.  I'm half way through season two and am loving every awkward  Joey and Dawson moment.

The Walking Dead.  Yes, my husband is making a zombie-esq movie so naturally this is a staple in our household.  If you aren't watching do it.  Every Sunday we can't wait for 6 PM to see what happens next to Rick and the clan.

Days of Our Lives.  Yes, I am a loser and still watch this show.  Besides M this is my longest relationship since I started watching the show the summer I turned 13.  There is just something about this guy who makes me really, really want to be Sammy Brady.

Breaking Bad.  I hate to admit, but we are a little late on this bandwagon.  Half way through season 3 and I no longer have long fingernails due to each intense episode.  This might be my favorite show on TV and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Now that you are all caught up on my life over the past few weeks I can't wait to dive into Thanksgiving & Christmas posts and get back to my typically blogging schedule.  

I've missed ya'll! 

{1/2/3/4}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i have heard breaking bad and the walking dead are both SO good! i may need some sick days to watch them!

hope you're back to feeling better!

hklover86 said...

When I was in high school I watched Dawsons religiously. Then last yr they had a daily deal on Amazon, the entire series for $30. Bought it and fell in love all over again!!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE walking dead! i got into it a few months after the first season and i've been hooked since. did you see the trailers for World War Z? i read the book and the book is so good; i can't wait to see the movie!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!