Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sunday Social: Thanksgiving Edition



Favorite Thanksgiving Memory
My favorite memories are since I have moved to California.  Each year we have a friends Thanksgiving.  The night before we get together drink sangria, pre-cook and listen to music.  The day of we spend the whole day together, watch football and EAT!  Last year there were 40 of us!  This year will be a little bit smaller.

Favorite Thanksgiving Food
I love stuffing with gravy and rolls.  Weird.

What is a Thanksgiving Tradition you and your family have?
Growing up we would all watch the parade together.  In high school and college Marco and I were lucky enough to attend.  It will always be one of my favorite memories of us.

Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past
2011-Encino
2010-Atlanta
2009-Brentwood
2008-Brentwood
What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?
This year I am looking forward to babies being involved.  It will be fun to start new traditions with our friends children.  
Photobucket

9 comments:

Brittany Michelle said...

OMG!! Sangria and music and then gravy, stuffing and rolls!! I wanna come to your thanksgiving celebration!! I am following you from the social -- i look forward to getting to know you better!!

Brittany Michelle
blog.thesapphirebee.com

Claire said...

I'm loving adding little folk to holiday celebrations too - hurrah for babies!

Anonymous said...

A friends-giving sounds like such a nice tradition! I hope you have a great one this year :)

Ashley Slater said...

aw i love all your thanksgiving memories! I think the pic from thanksgiving 2011 is adorable :)

Ashley Slater said...

I MEAN 2010. dur.

anna lizbeth said...

having our first friendgiving this year.. pretty excited. Yours looks like so much fun! xo annalizbeth

AMY MICHELE said...

What a great idea on the night before! I love it!! 40 people on Thanksgiving!! That is awesome! enjoyed the pictures. <3, amy

Simplyheather said...

Hey girlie - I just love Thanksgiving! My favorite food is definitely the stuffing w/ gravy! Along with this broccoli and cheese casarole - OMG! So excited!!

-Heather
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love stuffing! So yummy! Seriously cannot wait for Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!