Friday, November 2, 2012

Sunday Social




What is currently on your wish list?

A JCrew Cashmere sweater

Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recentlydiscovered that we all need
Viggle.  Earn points bywatching TV.  I have earned iTunes andSephora giftcards just by watching shows that I normally watch. 

Whatis a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
Iam kind of a creature of habit.  Nothingthis fall TV season has stuck out.  Iwanted to watch Nashville, but haven’t jumped on the train yet.

Shareyour Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook,etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why
Instagram @bkg713

Myfavorite is Instagram.  Where else canyou get a peak into someone’s day to day life. 

What is a TV series or Movie or Song youcould listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feelfree to name one of each
TV: Say Yes to the Dress-Atlanta-This isapart of my Saturday morning ritual.  Itypically wake up before M so I make breakfast, sit in my spot on the couch andenjoy an hour of super girly TV.
Movie: I love The Negotiator-weird Iknow, M makes fun of me for loving it!
Song: So Close To You by Calvin Harrisor Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People-both songs make me so happy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

yup, getting that app now

hklover86 said...

that jcrew sweater looks soooo comfy!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!