Thursday, November 22, 2012

Being Thankful


Most days I consider myself one of the luckiest girls in the world.  {Insert eye roll here} As corny as it sounds my life is so full, sometimes I have to stop and look around at how blessed I am.  Today is defiantly one of those days.



My sweet husband
Parents/In-Laws who offer nothing but unconditional support
Our amazing friends near and far
A job I love
A career path M is passionate about
700 sq ft on the Westside
A short commute to work
TiVo for M’s late night work sessions
Legs that allow me to walk/run by the beach
Being content about where our life is right now
Being excited about what is to come
J.Crew
Essie nail polish
My down pillow
My sister’s new job and her getting ready to graduate in the spring
My other sisters new found independence
Two bosses who might be the nicest guys on earth
Finding new music that makes me dance in my car
Yoga
Realizing it is about the journey and not instant gratification
Realizing you create your own happiness

I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!