Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Letters


{I will take him for Christmas!}

Dear Cold/Potential Sinus Infection, Please leave my body now!  I am ready to be 100% healthy again.  Dear M, I can’t wait for our Sunday date Life of Pi and Seasons 52 sound like the perfect way to kick off the month of December.  Dear December, You are jammed packed and I love it!  Between Christmas parties and day trips to Santa Barbara, I welcome you with open arms.  Dear Gators/Muschamp, I am so excited to see what BCS bowl game and who you play this year!  You far exceeded our expectations.  Chomp! Chomp!  Dear Boston, We are bummed we can’t visit you next week.  Starting a new job three months ago means I haven’t accrued that  much vacation time.  Amanda & MP I wish you the best on your new life together!  Can’t wait to see pictures!  Dear Christmas Vacation, I am so excited for you!  I think this is going to be one of the best Christmas’s yet!  




Photobucket

5 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

OMG that puppy! I want him! Adorable!

Laura C said...

I've been curious to try Seasons 52. I love the concept of all the dishes being under 500 calories. So smart.
I'm a new reader btw!

Emily said...

that dog is soooo cute!!!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I will take that puppy right this minute - sooooo adorable!!

Amber said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!