Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunday Social



Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.
Hostess/Waitress in high school & college


Assistant Wedding Planner in college
This was such an awesome job!  I worked for one of the top wedding planners in Atlanta as her intern turned assistant for 3 years.  This was one of my favorite weddings I was apart of.  The family built a ballroom attached to their home.  They had 4 girls and thought this would be beneficial for them in the long run.  The ceremony was over the pool.  

Meeting Planner first job after college
Executive Assistant, what I am currently doing

Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
{via}Love ActuallyThe NegotiatorThe Wedding PlannerAlmost Famous
Name 4 places you have lived.
{my parents home}
Roswell/Alpharetta, GA {born and raised}
Virgina Highlands, GA {college}
Burbank, CA {first moved to CA}
Santa Monica/West LA, CA {present}

Name 4 of your favorite foods
Bananas
Garlic Bread
Cheese Dip
Cereal


Name 4 things you always carry with you

2 iphones (work & personal)
License 
Chap Stick
Hair Tie

Name 4 places you have been on vacation
{my sisters and I at Pawley's staying at Towns End.  Some of my favorite childhood memories are in that house, spending afternoons in the famous hammocks, afternoon ice cream at The Hammock Shops and spending five birthday's in a row here.}
Pawley's Island, SC {where we would vacation growing up}
Stowe, VT {first trip with M's family}
Belize {add this to your list if you haven't gone}

{2006 at the Carolina Brew House}
Charleston, SC {where I would love to live one day}
Photobucket

7 comments:

~ Crystal ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ Crystal ~ said...

The assistant wedding planner job sounds fabulous! I wanted to be a wedding planner once upon a time. Maybe I should invest in a ballroom addition since I have 6 girls to eventually have weddings for....

Jax said...

Love that last pic! ha! SO freaking cute! And I could watch Love Actually over and over and over and over, too!

Lauren said...

Belize?! sounds amazing!

Helene said...

Love Actually is sooo good- anytime of the year! Belizw sounds sooo pretty!
Helene in Between

Les said...

Love Actually is an amazing movie... I love it! Also, I am with you on Charleston- I would move there in a heartbeat!

I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

xoxo
Les

Kasey Lynne said...

You did wedding planning? I had no idea! I was a wedding coordinator for 6 years!

Mmmm it's only 9am and I could still definitely eat some garlic bread haha

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!