Monday, November 26, 2012

Quick Thanksgiving Recap


What a fabulous four day break from reality!  I hope yours was just as relaxing, filling and joyous as ours was.  When I woke up Sunday morning it was hard for me to rationalize we just had a day left before we head back to work.  

Just a few highlights from our weekend included a Gator win against the Noles, decorated our apartment for Christmas {coming soon}, ate until I couldn't anymore, a few NFL games, errands and to cap off our weekend, a long walk by the beach {my jeans are thanking me}.

{see yall in the Sugar Bowl...chomp, chomp}

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jax said...

I know! I woke up yesterday morning and thought the same thing. *sigh* Went by too fast! Love the photo of you guys! :)

The Pink Growl said...

Love that pic of you and your lover!

Caroline said...

We're 1/2 way through Monday and I'm still not ready to be back! Love the pic!

Lauren said...

i am still full i think. i need to do some MAJOR gym going this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!