Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I am Loving


I'm loving...self-tanner!  After being pale for all my life I have decided to embrace the bottle.

I'm loving...LA Film Festival is this weekend at LA Live downtown.  There are a couple movies MG and I want to see, so hopefully we will get tickets.


I'm loving...my weekly phone dates with my SIL.  I love her so much.  I wish she didn't move back to GA :(
I'm loving...my parents will be here in 3 weeks for my bday weekend in San Diego!

I'm loving...working out.  After a long break MG and I picked up running again and it feels so good!

{Photo Credit}

I'm loving...decorating our apartment.  There are a few things left that I am on the hunt for.

{Photo Credit}
post signature

1 comment:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Isn't self tanner THE best?! I love it!! Perfect for me since I am always INSIDE on the nice days!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!