Monday, May 9, 2011

New Outlook

This weekend MAG and I received some interesting news about a friend.  It is life changing in a good way.  This news was so shocking that I have been thinking about it contently for the past few days.  It has made me realize a few things about my own life.


MAG and I are on the right path-now more than ever-I firmly believe this.  Sometimes my judgement gets cloudy and I question the life decisions we have made, but not anymore.  We have opportunities we must take advantage of now that we have our finances under control.  Starting today we are putting together our top 30 list before 35.  Somethings are already in the works and other things are dreams that  we both share.  I hope to have the list completed by the end of the week.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!