Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  Yes folks I did say Happy Monday!  This morning I jumped out of bed ready to start the day. I think it is because I knot there is a 3 day weekend lurking around the corner which makes me very happy!

MG and I had a fabulous weekend hanging out, shopping, going out for a friends bday party, working out and lounging on our patio.  We think June Gloom is over which also makes me very happy!


Last night we christensen our patio with our first dinner of summer.  It was heavenly-steak, baked potatoes, green beans and wine-pretty much my favorite meal.  I love that this will become part of our regular routine!

Today, MG and I received some sad news.  One of his friends from college, Austin, has been diagnosed with testicular cancer.  He is 25.  In order to have the operation he needs to raise $10,000 to $30,000 by the time he goes into surgery later this summer.  I am asking for your prayers.  For more information go to www.helpaustin.com  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!