Sunday, June 12, 2011

12 Years Ago

12 years ago today I met the man of my dreams.  

Our first picture together

Homecomming 2000

Prom 2001

Drinks in Charleston 2007

Save the Date

Engagement Photo

He is hot, funny, sarcastic, loving, caring, realistic, driven,  kind, charming and most of all the most important person in my life.  MG I love you with my whole heart.  Spending the rest of my life with you was one of the easiest decision I have ever made.  You are my best friend, lover, rock, confidant and workout partner.  What more could I ask for?! xo
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Happy anniversary of meeting! Cute photos! Isn't it crazy to think we're old enough to have known someone over 10 years like that?! I think that a lot. My bff and I have been friends for over 20 years! HOLY.WOW.

Jax @ The Roaring Twenties! (Comments still not working on pages where the comment section doesnt pop out. Annoying. Blerg).

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!