Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Favorite Part of Your Day

I have become kinda obsessed with Tw!tter. {Follow me here!}  Never in a million years did I think that I would like reading or posting random thoughts about my life.  Surprising I really like it.  Yesterday a fellow blogger who I follow Tweeted, "What is your favorite part of the day?"  This got me thinking...

My day is long.  I work from about 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday-Friday + the gym + LA traffic, so I am pretty much away from my lovely husband & apartment the majority of the day.  The one moment that I savor everyday is when my alarm goes off {I hit the snooze at least once}, MAG rolls over and we cuddle until it goes off again.  This also makes me not want to get out of bed.  Especially since he gets to sleep another 2 hours, but it is that 8 minutes in the morning that I love.

The best part of my workday is lunch with the girls, of course, and my one-on-one time with my boss in the afternoon.  He is great at what he does and I am learning a lot from him.  I am being exposed to a lot on the operations side which I love!  It is so nice to have a job I enjoy.  Don't get me wrong, some days are better than others, but for the most part I can say I am happy.

What about you, what is your favorite part of the day?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!