Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Goals

Can you believe it is already time to go back to work tomorrow?!  As much as I love my job, I could use another week.  I thoroughly enjoyed having this past week off.  On Monday I was worried that I wouldn't know what to do with myself, since I get bored quite easily.  MAG told me to do whatever I wanted.  I never get time off by myself, so I worked out, made some new recipes, caught up on Friday Night Lights and cleaned.  It was perfect!!

I am super excited for 2011.  The first quarter is going to be packed with work functions, traveling, and balancing life.  Here are a couple of my goals for 2011:

1. Plan and stick to a weekly menu that MAG and I put together.  We spend way too much time and money at the grocery store.  This will help us eat healthier, save money & time.
2. Pay down credit card debt.  We did a pretty good job with this towards the end of last year, but now it is time to really focus.  My goal is to pay it down so I can get a new car.  Even though we can afford a car payment I feel like the money should be going towards debt, not something that I want.
3. Continue to run and lift more weights.
4. Build more friendships.  LA is really hard to make friends.  I have some girls that I love working with and I want to build better relationships with them.
5. Watch less TV and read more!  I am not a reader at all, well I read blogs, does that count?  I would like to read 12 books this year.  I am starting with Love The One Your With by Emily Giffin.

What are your goals for 2011?  Good luck!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!