Monday, January 10, 2011

Random Monday

  • Today I wish I lived in Atlanta.  They have a snow day.  When I talked to my mom this morning she said they might be out of school for the entire week!  LA never gets snow:(
  • The Ocean Black hit 10,000 views on Y0uTube last night.  MAG and I popped open a bottle of champagne to celebrate.  Two months ago he said, "I want 10,000 views. That will make me happy." 
  • My boss is out of the office this week traveling for business which leaves me with very little to do.  I am not complaining at all.  It wouldn't be so bad if I could come in late or leave early, but I clock-in and out still. Arg!
  • Some girl from the first season of Laguna Beach started in our office. Had no clue who she was until someone pointed her out to me.
  • Tonight is the National Championship Game.  Excited that the SEC is represented, but not excited that it is Auburn. Just not a fan of Cam.
  • I can't wait to get our W-2 and file taxes.  We had extra taken out this year so we could buy a new App!e 27' Mac.  Our PowerBook is on its last leg.  That computer has lasted us over 7 years, 3 short films and lots and lots of FB time. 
  • We have started planning our Hawaii trip for May.  I can't wait to have it booked so we have something to look forward to.
  • I fit into my skinny jeans yesterday!!! Woo-hoo! This was such a great feeling.  They are still a little tight though.  This proves that C25K is really working.
  • I heard the Br!tney Spears single today on the radio.  I thought it was pretty good.  Very club-ish which will be great for working out to.
I hope you are having a wonderful Monday!  To my friends in the south, please be safe.

post signature

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Girl! We are heading into day #4... It's been nice to not work but gosh it's reached the point of ridiculous! I wish I could be in LA! (Who from LB started at your company???! I'm so nosy.)

So proud of you on C25K! I need to stick to it. Sadly... I need the ice to melt for that to happen!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!