Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mumble Jumble

Since last Wednesday I have been sick with a head cold.  It has been awful.  Most of my weekend was spent inside watching football and movies.  If you saw the weather forecast for this past weekend in LA then you would be depressed too if you spent the majority of your weekend indoors!  I want a weekend do-over:)

Life has been pretty boring lately.  Nothing new or exciting going on which is fine because the spring is going to be a little busy with travel, weddings, birthdays, conferences-fun stuff!  MAG and I are trying to get our Hawaii trip on the books soon.  Until then I will be staring at my screensaver dreaming about white sandy beaches, clear water and beautiful sunsets.


For the past year I have been on the hunt for new throw pillows for our couch.  I found this Etsy store a few months ago and fell in love, but never pulled the trigger.  I am thinking now is the time to invest in them.  The theme of our family room is color and Alfred Hitchcock.  Strange-yes, but it incorporates both of us perfectly.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!