Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Can't Focus

For the past few weeks I have been MAJOR ADD so bullets kind of describe my life right now...


  • On Wednesday of last week I got Smokin Hot Essie nail polish.  I love it.  I think it might be my new favorite.
Taken from my iphone and yes I do have a thumb
  • After waiting for 8 weeks I finally got my raise for my new position.  I am over the moon with excitement. Looking forward to that back-pay check :)
  • I haven't run once this week.  Tonight the treadmill and I will be reunited.
  • This week has been crazy busy!  The plus is this week if flying by.
  • My boss approved my time off for my besties bachelorette party and wedding.  I think plane tickets are going to be the death of me.  Why do they have to be so expensive and change everyday? Super annoying.
  • Our Hawaii trip might get pushed back to the fall.  We really want some of our friends to come with us so we are willing to wait if they don't flake out ;)
  • This means MAG and I need to plan a long weekend vacation in April.  We are thinking SF/Napa for 4 days.  I don't care where we go just as long as we go somewhere and wine is involved!
  • I am not sure why blogger is messing up my pictures?!  Annoyed just a little.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!