Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Review

I can't believe 2010 has come and gone!  It seems like this year has FLOWN by.  I guess time flies when you are having fun:)

January
* Rang in the New Year in Palm Springs
* Starting pre-production for The Ocean Black
* Allie & Brock moved to LA
* We finally received all our stuff!!!



February
*MIL came to visit
*Work Gala Dinner at the BH Hilton Hotel


 March
*Shot The Ocean Black
*My sisters came to visit



April 
*Visited Santa Barbara for the first time for a Radiohead concert
*MAG's brother came to visit for Spring Break/Easter



 May
*MAG hospitalized for Kidney Stone
*Almost missed his sisters wedding
*Flew back to GA for a week
*Celebrated Memorial Day by the beach


June
*Celebrated weddings & birthdays
*Girls night for Eclipse
*International Work Event in BH




July
*My 26th Birthday party
*Celebrated 4th of July at Manhattan Beach
*Long Weekend in San Diego





August
*Weekends spent at the beach
* My cousins wedding in Manhattan Beach at the Shade Hotel
*College FB started


September
*Corey's Birthday in Santa Barbara
*Labor Day weekend in Balboa Island
*Celebrated 2 years of marital bliss at La Dolce Vita in BH



October
*Road trip to Arizona to visit my mom and grandpa
*Halloween at the BH Hilton




November
*MAG's 29th Birthday!
*Santa Barbara visit with the in-laws
*Back to Alpharetta for Thanksgiving





December
*My Promotion!!!
*Completion of The Ocean Black Script
*Santa Monica Pub Crawl
*Christmas in LA with friends



2010 was a great year.  I think both MAG and I felt more established this year and ready to conquer LA.  I couldn't be more excited for 2011.  There are already some amazing things in the pipeline: Melissa's bachelorette party & wedding, Hawaii, Finding funding for The Ocean Black, Birthdays, Anniversary celebrations, and more!  

I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe NYE!  

post signature





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!