Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Parties

I am so excited about this weekend!  It is full of Christmas Parties.  Tonight MAG and I are going to do our Friday night ritual, make dinner, drink wine and watch a movie or if I am lucky RH of Beverly Hills! {Yes, he will sometimes watch it with me. Don't tell him I told you :)}

Tomorrow is my company Family Holiday Party!  They go all out.  Last year they converted one of our parking lots into a HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!  There were different carnival games, Santa's Village, arts and crafts, food trucks and the oh so important holiday raffle for employees!  It will pretty much be the same as last year except they are adding an ice skating rink, Koji /In & Out food truck and a psych!  At the raffle last year they gave out 200+ prizes.  I won a $250 gift card at our store.  I made that thing last for a long time {got to love employee discounts!}  They also gave away a MacBook Pro, TVs, ipods, gift cards, and the Grand Prize was a 3 day trip to Cabo-all expenses paid!  This year there are rumors of multiple ipads! That is what MAG wants me to win:)

A picture from last year!

Saturday night we are celebrating our friends birthday's at the Santa Monica Pub Crawl.  There will be about 30 of us taking the Wilshire route, dressed like idiots and full of Merry Cheer.  It has been such a long time since everyone has hung out, it will be nice to see everyone before everyone leaves for the holidays.
Photo of 2nd Annual SANTA Monica Pub Crawl  Saturday, December 18,2010


Sunday=recovery day in front of our TV on the couch.

What are you doing this weekend?  Anything fun?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!