Tuesday, December 14, 2010

When the boss is away...

This week my boss is in Hong Kong for business and has left me with very little to do.  I am not complaining in the least.  When he is in town work is crazy and lots of hours, so this is a nice break.  I have been told by him and fellow employees to enjoy the free time.

Since I have so much free time I have started looking into MAG 30th Birthday celebration plans. To celebrate we wanted to do something big, so we are going to Hawaii!  His actually bday is in November, but we are going to celebrate early, late spring or early summer.  I can't wait to be sipping a cocktail with my hubby looking at this...


I have never been to Hawaii before.  Here is what we know so far...Kauai or Oahu, renting a condo, staying for a full week.  Any tips or suggestions?
post signature

1 comment:

Melissa said...

if you can wait til I get back....I'll have lots of suggestions :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!