Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Recap

Good Afternoon Y'all!  I hope you are enjoying your in between week.  If you are working I hope it is going well.  I have to go into the office for a few hours today which I am not looking forward to, but it is only a few hours so I can't complain.  By doing this it will help me be more prepared for when the new year starts, which is going to be insane!  Onward to Christmas Eve...

Since it was just MAG and I this year our day was pretty low key.  We spent the day running last minute errands, wrapping presents, and watching Christmas movies {Christmas Vacation, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York}.  For dinner two of MAG's friends from film school came over and we went out for Chinese food at Chin Chin in Brentwood.  If you are ever in LA and looking for amazing Chinese food go there.  It is so yummy!  We spent the evening laughing, drinking Saki, and indulging in delish food.  When dinner was over we headed home, snuggled on the couch and watched a Christmas Story.  Watching ACS was a tradition in both of our families growing up so we have incorporated it into our book of traditions.

I woke up early on Christmas morning and made breakfast for MAG and I {eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls, mimosas}.  After breakfast we Skyped with MAG's parents for a little bit and opened gifts.  As always they spoiled up rotten!  We both got new iphones!  I have wanted one forever.  They also got me the most beautiful ring from our Santa Barbara trip.  Then it was on to Skyping with my family.  My parents must have bought out JCrew this year.  MAG got more plaid shirts than anyone should have in their closet.  I got two, a sweater, and some Nike workout shorts that I am OBSESSED with.  I love them!  After we did our family duties MAG and I opened our gifts to one another.  I had the best time shopping for him.  He never indulges in himself, so it was nice that I got to do it for him.  He received more plaid,  two Alfred Hitchcock posters for our family room, Inception Blue Ray DVD, Kanye West CD, and a new pair of Nike Sneakers.  He spoiled me as well!  Silver Toms, workout pants, the shake weight {yep!}, Black JCrew cords and tops.  Needless to say I was quite happy this Christmas:)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!