Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HRH Taken

The real & blog world is buzzing today about Prince Wi!!iam's engagement to Kate Midd!eton.  I must say that I am thrilled these two are getting married.  I think she is a doll and has waited a long time to get that ring, even thought it isn't the prettiest ring, it has sentimental meaning.



As a 12 year old girl my number one crush was HRH Prince Wi!!iam.  I became infatuated with British Royalty, Princess Diana, and Wills {as they used to call him in the tabloids.} I even wrote him a letter and got a response!  Well not from him, but from a secretary.  It said something like this...Thank you for your letter. HRH is not allowed to respond personally, but we will make sure he gets your letter.  Sincerely, insert name here.  At the time I thought it was the coolest thing in the world.  I actually still have the letter. Yes,I am a dork like that.

Disclaimer: This is the Prince I was "in love" with.  Not the one pictured above.
Photobucket

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!