Saturday, November 20, 2010

Oprah's Favorite Things

Yesterday was part one of two for Oprah's Favorite Things!  This is one of my favorite episodes every year.  90% of the stuff I can't afford, but it is so fun to watch all the guest get SO excited about their gifts.  Here were some items that she featured that I now need;)  Are you a fan of this episode too?  What did you think?

I have been looking for new shoes for months, but haven't been able to find any I liked.  I can't wait to try these on this weekend!
Photo Credit  
What girl wouldn't love to wear these?!
Photo Credit

So cute!Photo Credit

I don't own a pair of Reva's:(  Depressing, I know.  These look so casual-chic.
Photo Credit



post signature

1 comment:

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love those earrings! I'm thinking about investing in a pair of Revas soon, but I can't decide!

Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!