Friday, November 26, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Tonight MAG and I head back to LA after an amazing week in Alpharetta.  It has been a wonderful break from the hustle and bustle.  Being home makes me realize that I do miss the south more than I allow myself to most of the time.  I miss my family (duh) and being involved in their day to day life, my friends, less traffic, wide streets, trees, leaves changing colors, the slower pace of things, and there just seems to be less stress.  I know, I know I am on vacation that is why it seems like less stress, but there is just something about the south that feels like home.

Today my mother in law asked us if we were ready to leave.  I am not 100% ready, but December could be a really exciting month for us.  I am up for a promotion, MAG is having his writing partner come out December 1st to say with us for a couple weeks to complete The Ocean Black, Christmas, a long weekend getaway, and New Years.

I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Thanksgiving Break!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!