Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

thanksgivingleaves Pictures, Images and Photos

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I hope you with your family and friends have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.  I am thrilled that we are spending our holiday with my parents and in-laws in Alpharetta, GA this year.  This is the first time we have been home for the holidays since 2008 and honestly, it feels quite nice.  I will do a complete recap once we get back to sunny LA:)

1. My husband, MAG.  Our relationship is better than ever right now.

2. My parents and sisters.  They are truly some of my best friends.

3. Our apartment.  It may not be the most over the top place, but it is our home and I love how it is decorated.

4. My job.  I feel so thankful to work for an amazing company and can't wait to see what my future holds.  Please keep your fingers crossed.

5. MAG's drive and passion.  I don't think I could have ever moved to LA on my own, but I am so glad we did it.

6. Our LA family.  We get each other just like a family and I am so thankful to have each one of them in my lives.  Sometimes we are dysfunctional, just like any family, but we have the best time together.

7. Target.  Sometimes the best medicine or pick me up is to wander the isles alone.  I know you agree with me.

8. Google Reader.  I love being able to login everyday and read each one of your blogs.

9. Faceb00k.  After almost 8 years being on it I am still addicted and love keeping up with my friends since I live 2000 miles away.

10. J0nathan Adler.  His decorating style is amazing.  His use of color is unreal.  His design makes me happy.

What are you thankful for this year?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!