Friday, November 12, 2010

Santa Barbara

One of MAG and my favorite getaways is Santa Barbara.  It is 1.5 hours away from LA and honestly sometimes it is just what we need.  This past weekend we went up there with MAG's parents, sister and her husband.  We went to brunch at Tupelo Cafe, then headed over to the mission/court house to take in the Spanish Architecture and then spent the day on State Street shopping.  Overall is was a great day and I can't wait to go back over Christmas wine tasting with friends.  Here are some pictures of our day.


MAG and I at Brunch
Photobucket

My In-Laws at Brunch
Photobucket

My Sister-in-Law and her Husband
Photobucket

A view from the Mission tower.  Santa Barbara is so perfect!
Photobucket

A view towards the beach
Photobucket

I am OBSESSED with Mexican inspired tile.  I can't wait to own a home with amazing tile.
Photobucket


MAG and I surrounded by tile.  See I am obsessed;)
Photobucket


MAG and I with beautiful SB in the background
Photobucket

If you are ever in Southern California then you should make a trip to for sure.  It is definitely worth the drive!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!