Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Almost Complete...

Day 24: Something you've Learned
I have learned that you can't plan everything.  Yes, I am a planner and it drives MAG crazy.  Some days you just have to live in the moment, that is what life is all about isn't it?!  Over the past few months I have gotten better at this, but still could loosen up the reigns a little bit. 

Day 25: Put your iPod on Shuffle, first 10 songs
Let me preface this by saying I love remixes!
1. Kero-Burning for you
2. The Verve-Happiness
3. Madonna-Holiday Remix
4. Kylie Minogue-Get Outta My Way
5. Lady Gaga-Alejandro Remix
6. Janet Jackson-All For You Remix
7. Fleetwood Mac-You Make Loving Fun
8. The Clash-Rock The Cashbah
9. Girl Talk-Night The Ripper
10. Not sure of the artist-Home

Day 26: Picture of Your Family
This is a small part of my "LA Family!" I am so lucky to have both of these people in my life.  They welcomed us with open arms when we first moved here and we have been best friends since.  We all agree with the saying, "Friends are Family that you choose."
Photobucket
Day 27: Pets
We want a Puggle!  We have to have one when the time is right.  Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Photobucket

Day 28: Something that Stresses You Out
$$MONEY$$
I hate money.  It is such a necessary evil.  One day hopefully we won't have to worry about it, but until then I hate it with a passion!

Day 29: Wishes
1. In the next 5 to 7 years we can buy a home and start a family.
2. MAG gets an opportunity to direct a feature film.
3. I can be a Stay at Home Mom!
4. MAG and I have the opportunity to adopt.
5. And last but not least we are able to travel the world, stay in amazing hotels, drink fabulous wine and spend hours lounging/relaxing/doing whatever the heck we want to do!  Had to throw a fun one in there:)

Day 30: A picture
Santa Barbara, my future home:) Oprah and I will be neighbors!
Photobucket

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!