Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh Wednesday Why Can't You Be Friday?

  • I am so tired today:(  Last night I went over to an ex-co-workers home with some friends.  We had a great time playing with her 6 month old daughter and gossiping.  Some things never change.
  • When I came home MAG and Devin, the lead actor from The Ocean Black and good friend was over just hanging out.  I love it when he and his wife are over.  We always have the best time together.  Lots of ideas, dreams, and wine is always shared.
  • I weighed myself today.  The first time since Friday.  My weight hasn't changed, but my clothes fit better so I am not freaking out.  Part of the reason the scale hasn't moved is because I have been eating out {as healthy as I can} like a crazy person since Saturday.  I am hoping next week things will settle down a little bit.  This week feels so busy.  Maybe another reason why I am feeling so tired today.  My goal for this week is to incorporate more weights into my workouts.  The past week has mainly been cardio.
  • Happy Hump Day Readers!  I hope you are having a wonderful week:)
post signature

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I wish it was Friday too. :/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!