Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Get Ready: Days 18-23

Well this 30 days of blogging was a good idea at the beginning, as you can see from the title I am just a few days behind.  Here we go…

Day 18: Something you regret
One thing that I always wished I did was go to an SEC school.  I went to Georgia State University and had a great time studying my major, Hospitality, but it was more of a commuter school.  It was hard to make friends and have the whole college experience.  With this said I think things would have been different with MAG and I if I had experienced a bigger school.

Day 19: Something you miss
I really miss the freedom and little responsibility of college.  As a college student I couldn’t wait to join the real world.  Now I am here and have been for a few years.  Honestly it isn’t all that it is cracked up to be.  I enjoy the company I work for but on most days I would love to sleep late or only work 3 days a week.  

Day 20: Nicknames
Brit, AllieBrit, Brittles, Babe, Bratney, Brit the Brat, Whitnella

Day 21: Picture of yourself
This is me at my Bridal Luncheon in Buckhead at my aunts house.  It was one of the most wonderful days to be surrounded by so many of the women I loved and help raise me.  
Photobucket

Day 22: Favorite City
This is a hard one because I love LA.  I know this is weird, and some days I feel like the city is against me.  I think the reason I love it so much is because this is where our dreams are going to come true.  We moved out here with a purpose and aren’t leaving until it is done.  A close second is NYC.  MAG and I used to travel there at least once a year in high school and college.  It holds a very special place in my heart.  Our last trip {almost 4 years ago;(}

Day 23: Favorite Vacation
This is a hard one…MAG and I have been on lots of vacations together.  I think my most favorite was with my family at Folly Beach/Charleston.  Charleston has always been so special to my family.  As a kid we grew up going there every summer on our way to Pawley’s Island, SC.  This particular trip wasn’t anything different than any other family vacation, but I was older and more appreciative for what kind of vacation they had given us.   As I have mentioned in previous posts I can’t wait for my parents to retire there and go back and visit.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!