Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wedding Wednesday - Etsy Style

I love, like really LOVE weddings!  I still read wedding blogs (maybe a little lame, but I don't care).  Two years ago MAG and I tied the knot on September 27.  It was one of the most perfect days of my life.  I wish I could relive that day all the time with a few changes here and there.

Etsy is might be one of the most unique websites.  Each Wednesday I am going to feature what I think would be great wedding gifts to give and/or get.  My first pick is from Silhoutte Blue Large Print 4-Ever.  I found this on Etsy's daily email they send out.  As soon as I saw it I knew I have it.  If you are getting married soon don't be surprised if you get this as a from the MBG's!



 We have it in chartreuse.  Each color is amazing especially peacock and beet.  Would you rather have something like this or a gift off your registry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!