Sunday, October 3, 2010

iPad Obsessed

MAG works for a media company. He edits workout videos. He hates it but the job gives him flexibility to work on other projects. Well last week he brought home a iPad. Needless to say I am now obsessed with this thing! I am writing this post on it right now. It has completely changed how and when I go on the computer. The biggest drawback is that it doesn't support flash or the OSX operating system. Hopefully that will change with the next couple versions. MAG and I are going to by a new Apple desktop early next year since our G4 is on it's last leg. We have both agreed that we will be getting the desktop and iPad together. Crazy enough it is cheaper for us to get the two together than the new Macbook pro. I can't wait to have one of these in my pretty little hands:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!