Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Days 13-17: 30 Day Blog Challenge

I have been MIA for a couple days.  MAG and I spent a long weekend in Arizona visiting my mom and some friends.  About once a year my mom visits my grandfather so we always drive over and meet her.  It has become a nice little tradition.  I am planning on doing a recap once I get my pictures uploaded.

Day 13: Goals

To be a mother when the time is right {2 or 3 kids, at least 1 adopted}.

To help MAG get his short made into a feature.

To lose 20 pounds and keep it off.

To move up the corporate ladder in a timely manner.

To be able to travel the world one day.

Day 14: A Picture I Love
Photobucket

This is MAG with his cast and crew after The Ocean Black wrapped!

Day 15: Bible Verse

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want." The 23rd Psalm

Day 16: My Dream House

On the Venice Canal in Venice Beach

Mediterranean/Spanish Style

3 or 4 bedrooms

Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen

Media Room

Nice patio/deck area

Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To

The rest of this year is kind of like a blur!  What I am most looking forward to is going home for Thanksgiving.  It will be great to see my family and friends.  I can't wait to catch up with everyone and just hang out at my parents house.  


 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!