Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 12: 30 Day Blog Challenge

What do you Believe?

I believe that every weekend should be 3 days.

I believe a Saturday night at home with friends is better than a night out at the bars.  {I don't think my landlord would agree with this!}

I believe birthdays should last all month!

I believe anything is possible.

I believe friends are family you choose.

I believe hopes and dreams are what makes life worth living.

I believe gchat, Facebook, and Google Reader make the work day bearable.

I believe smiling and being friendly can get you want you want most of the time.

I believe that my calling in life is to be a wife and mother.  Part one down:)

I believe in MAG for working so hard at making all our dreams come true.  We are so close.  The victory is going to be so sweet!
post signature

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!