Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Picture that Makes you Happy!

Day 6


Okay, okay, I know this is just a picture of boxes.  When Marco and I moved to LA in October 2008 we packed up my 2-door Honda Accord with whatever we could fit and made our way west.  Our reasoning behind this is because my sister in law and her fiance were supposed to move out 3 months later with our stuff.  He was being transferred and his company was going to pay for the moving expenses.  MAG and I thought we hit the jackpot because we were saving a ton of $$$.  The "plan" didn't go as planned! {stupid economy}.  A year and a half later they showed up with our stuff {01/10}.  It was like Christmas!  When we moved out here we bought a couch and coffee table.  Slept on a blowup mattress for months, then finally graduated to a mattress on the floor.  Needless to say it was an experience.  I am so happy that we have all our wedding gifts, DVDs and furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!