Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 11: 30 Day Blog Challenge

Just a heads up, I will be blogging a lot the next few days in the blog challenge because I am getting ready to go out of town this weekend.  I would rather be ahead than behind.  So here we go...

Day 11: Favorite TV Shows

I am a TV freak!  I should be putting all those TV hours in at the gym instead ;)  Here is my method.  TiVo and waking up early on Saturday and Sunday.  I have to be at work M-F at 7:30 AM so sleeping in to me on the weekends is 8 or 8:30 AM.  Yes, it sucks.  MAG and I only have one TV too so we have to share.  Truth be told, he is very good at letting me watch my shows when he is around.  Yet another reason why I love him!
Shows I Watch by Myself

Shows MAG and I Watch Together


And last but not least, my favorite show right now that I am completely OBSESSED with is...FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!  If you don't watch this show you must.  It is available on Netflix instant.  There is some great eye candy as well!
Photobucket

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!