Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rebecca & Kristie

Day 5: Siblings

I am the oldest of 3 girls {poor dad, we know}.  Meet Rebecca (23) and Kristie (21), my lovely, adorable sisters!

 at Ketchup on Sunset

This past spring they came to visit me.  It was their first time to LA and I wanted to make it perfect.  We had the best time shopping at the Grove & Rodeo, stopping at Sprinkles Cupcakes, driving up the PCH, and eating at my dads favorite restaurant, Barney's Beanery.  I am so thankful they had the opportunity to come and visit.  It was defiantly one of the highlights of the year.

 at the Grove for Shopping and Lunch

 outside Barney's 
 brunch at World Cafe in Santa Monica

the closest point to the Hollywood sign!

Growing up we had our issues, but now things are different.  We are adults {might not always act like it} and love one another dearly.  Girls I love you and can't wait to hang out in Alpharetta for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!