Monday, October 4, 2010

My Dream Home

Its official, I am a stalker of this house.  I am kind of obsessed with it.  I want it to be mine!

A few months ago MAG went over to his editor’s house, he lives a block away from the Venice Canals.  MAG thought the area was awesome.  That weekend he took me down there, we walked around and I fell in love. 




Some of my family members think that I am crazy for looking a house when we are in no financial situation to buy one, especially one that is $1.6 million.  The way I look at it is MAG and I have made LA our home.  We will live here until we retire.  We have no desire to move back to Atlanta or the South in general for many reasons, which is another post for another time.  Homes in the Santa Monica/Brentwood/Venice area are expensive.  We wouldn’t be able to find anything less than $1 M and that is in this economy!  So while we are waiting for MAG’s big break and/or my amazing promotion we will stick to apartment living.  It isn’t so bad, but I want this house.  A girl can dream, right?

(Please note: I am a BIG DREAMER! It is good to have dreams right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!